Wednesday, February 13, 2013

thinking of the past

Look at the calender and realize that two more it will the goat year again in the chinese calender. This would be the second cycle of the chinese calender in my life and the feeling about it was so diffrent when I was facing it ten year ago.

It made me realize how much time have past , and how much that I have experience in this amount of time . Many things have happen , good and bad . Time have made everyone who they are now. For me , time have forge me as a person , for better or worst it's not my judgement but for other to say.

Quite funny feeling , the same time as last year was thinking that this was my last year as student and now I was still a final year student when the coming semester open . Wonder what's await for me yo experience this feeling in such short duration of time?

Just hope that the last year will move smoothly like that previous one and able to graduate and start working . A long list of thing was await for the future paid check to complete it. Going to get a happy job with a happy paid check.

This is the fourth day of chinese new year , back to JB ready and going to enjoy this short amount time for break as the month come , a new beginning , a ray of light will shine through the sky.

Good night.

No comments: