Tuesday, February 26, 2013

P S I love you , waiting



Saw this at Plaza Singapura last month . Remembered that there was a movie with the same name but never watched . Always forget about it and maybe will watch on the coming week if time permit me.

The heart doesn't have very clean heart shape and part of it was damage .Still this kind of thing was quite nice to see .

Sit at that corner while waiting for my jean to be fix and playing my phone until a pair of women sudden show up and look at me with the "what's a guy doing here look" that I went to shop before the appointment time to collect my jean.

Been a while since I went to PS. Remember that i use to go as frequent as possible for movie and food while staying at Singapore. A lot have changed since then , the place have been expended and more shop was added to the list for those shopaholic.Kind of good to hang around but not so good for the health of my wallet.
 
Not sure whether it's still there or not since it's a month old . Maybe next time will go back and check on it.

No comments: