Wednesday, February 20, 2013

entry for 20/2/2013


There is so much that are waiting for me to settle , so much .There is studies to be completed which will last for another year hopefully , or must ended by then. There are so many thing missing in the house, so many that was needed , and yet there is no cash that fill in the inventory .And all that await for me to fill in when i started to get my paid check.

There is this feeling that I have made the wrong choice , and from the look of thing now, that choice was really wrong .Yet there is no way to turn the gear of time backward , nobody can . There is only looking forward , and really believe that I can pull out the stun like always , and solve the crisis in the house.

Crysis 3 was out, but has no mood for it. Have stopped getting new game for a while. The last game that was purchase was mass effect 3 and that’s a story that will keep me accompany for a long period of time. Not saying that I will give up gaming just that the time now, the cash are better spends on other stuff.

T minus 11 day until the new semester start. And that’s where all de fun began.
Good night and sweet dream. Brush your teeth and they will be happy.



No comments: