Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Self talking

This is my though for tonight .


Realize that I haven changed at all , still that spoiled little kid that only rely on others.

Nothing that really change since then .

No large dream , no medium dream , not even small dream.

Only very realistic target that lie infront of me.

Have a feeling that all the choice in the past are not correct at all. And what happen in the past , continue as present tense.

No way going to run away like a litle kid . There is no such room of space for an adult to just turn thier back and walk away from difficulties.

Feel like my emotional impluse have blur my decision making in the past few year . Now going to pay the price for my studies.

The road haven reach its end yet , there is still way for it to turn around , and turn to a better road.

Just hope that whatever happen on the final test for this summer , may it be good .

And let me complete my studies , dare not hope for flashing ending , but a smooth as ice surface.

No comments: