Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Reflection journal 30/1/2013

Been a while doing RJ , did't keep the record of all those I did back in the RP day . But well , can started to keep one here .

This year the first year after 21 birthday , the first year after being an adult for a full year.

The year did't start with good news , same as last year did't end with a happy ending .

All the sad news coming and going for the past few month and this feel like even the Mayan rumor was a fluke but there is still many event that to shake us up for the new year.

This is not what I wanted to say now , not all the negative news.

I stop reading news paper as the local newspaper was mostly cover with sad news either of people dying in tragic accident  or some crime news that constantly appear which I have tired of reading .

So I started to get news online , still not always good news appear on those news website , but at least no tree is harm while deliver those news.

After all those time past last year , really started to made me thinking how I should life my life .

After all there is only once a lifetime .

Maybe should start with drowning in the pool of memories , maybe some clue as what I should be doing will be found there .

Night, have a nice dream for those who read this . May a brand new morning await for you.

No comments: