Friday, January 25, 2013

A feeling of heart

A feeling that can touch your heart .
Voices that can reap you off any negative emotion.
Emotion in the music that can calm any thundering storm.
Finally , it's coming back to me.

Such long time , that I have forgotten about this. Forget how to let go of thing and instead got tangle up by all this emotional stuff. 

Happen to browse to this file in my old Seagate hard drive. In there lies the old song that was sung by her , with voice that's able to blow all your trouble away.

Listening to the song , the voice inside the music made me realize that time have pass . Seven year have been past away without me really realize about it.CAN YOU BELIEVE ? So much time have been past without one really notice it.

And so thank you , the person that sing in my past memories . It was your voice , you that have guide me to what I have achieve in the past . Hoped that whatever that link me to you again will do the same wonder as in the past . Enable me to reach the level that I have never hoped to reach.

Well, we can't return to that time when we were just kid and all our world is just being yourself. A teenager turn adult last year .Many thing have happen last year , meet a lot of people and also experiences a lot more.

So much , and yet so little .

The thing that I forgotten , the emotional sense that was dull by time . Never realize that my life was so pale in comparison to other , so boring and yet its my life , my way of living it .

Slowly , I started to learn more , more about people , more about life. And slowly that I have to regain what was lost to me as in the past few month , life is just plain . the excitement that was present in the past have vanish , brought away by some unknown identities.

This year , where I conclude my studies if all may when smoothly for me . The coming month will became the ride of passage toward my achievable goal . The time will be the book keeper that record all that I have done in this year . May the result is what I hoped for , a result that I can proudly claim as mine.

2013 , a new year . An important year for all of us or just me ? 


No comments: