Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nice tuesday


Nice Tuesday today is, the computer lab when smoothly and the system flow chart was drawn with no problem at all ^^, a feat that deserve a smile.
Went to the industry talk by Materialise about three D printing .Now know that there is more to just two D printing on just paper but now we can also print out a three d model. The cost, not so sure about that as what was demonstrated was industry stuff, maybe the cost….. Not printing any three D stuff so no going to find out. Like attending this kind of talk as can observe the presenter and able to absorb what they have. Maybe not so much as I think my presentation style have change as constantly and that may not be a good thing as there won’t be any impression left onto the audience. Maybe just too much of thinking and should just focus on leaving an impression that is good enough for the audience to remember. The best thing on the talk is FREE FOOD. It help me to save my lunch money, quite nice of them ^^. That the good site of the school I guess as from observation there is food available after an event, good thing they do and keep up.

Try out the inline skating at night and its good. Better than last time as no blood was spilt this time, just a hard fall and that’s not an issue just a painful butt for a while and some flash that I saw when I fall, just that no worries. Able to maneuver better than last time but getting problem on fully master the basic, basic is always the hardest to learn. Definitely going to skate in the future, just need money for a pair of skate. Skates not cheap , just going to get a good pair that can last for some time until I can afford a real nice pair ^^.
Now, mola mola mola , please mole your way into my wallet , bank account or any place that I can get you .  

No comments: