Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loneliness


What would you do when you’re alone?

I start writing, that’s how I write this post. Alone at the bus station now waiting for the bus that will bring me back home. There’s still an hour more until the bus started and there is only half an hour of battery left for my laptop, at least I would still have half an hour of writing time.

Looking at the person around me at KFC, friend, couple, and family all which have their own companion around their side and look at myself alone here typing, how it would be feeling now. No, not sad .Would say that I have accustom to this feeling and that there is nothing more or less from it.

The holiday session is coming soon and sight of people travel is full in this station. Local that worked at other places come back while others back to their own home. Everyone wanted a place that they can called home or at least a place that they can rest on .Yet there is still many that would not have that privilege and still struggle for that goal. There is nothing I can do for them, not even feeling pathetic for them as I have power or strength to help them.

At least a few hour more until I can reach back home a place that I have stayed for more than or at least seventeenth year . An old house, but comfortable a place that can be called my own. Wait, the house was not register under my name should considering buying one that can called my own.
Before that property come, a vehicle have to come first to stand beside the old proton car that have service in the family for almost two decade. I don’t think we will scarp the car but we does need a younger engine to deliver us around. Now , what kind of car which one ?



No comments: