Thursday, August 09, 2012

Believe ,belief

What do you believe in?

That's the question of the day .

I believe in myself , my ability to learn to adapt to thing , new environment and stuff .

Yet there is a problem in it . 

What's that problem , which is the reason for the journey of life to discover it and me alone to find the answer to it.

I always meet wonderful person , guess that all my luck when to instead of luck of winning in gamble. Too bad that those person won't stay long in my life . Like rainbow appearing after a rain , a sign that warms one after enduring the cold rain .But they fade away quickly as well like snow fallen from the sky beautiful and not lasting . 

Not complaining though , always good to have luck on your side and have good people around you.
Wondering when will that problem appear itself , or rather than problem what answer for what question that I am  seeking for?

So there is nothing to do while living this life , only than will we meet.

So whats your belief ? What you believe in?

No comments: