Friday, June 28, 2013

The story of us

Every thing started that day , that moment , that time that we meet.
Nothing was expected at that moment , never would have know what fate have install for you and I . Nobody did.
Never would have dream of this day, the day that have changed us . 
We are just pawn in the chessboard call fate , not even capable of moving with our own will .
The day move on , time move on, the feeling that I feel about you , grow strong everyday .
A sharp brain and observation skill will work on any front , any field but not in the place I am in currently.
It made me think too much , seeing all sort of possibility , good and bad .
This would be good if I am working as an analyst but not in love .
It made me weak , vulnerable and really looked pathetic as a man.
Maybe this is part of the journey ,not melted all the ice that surround me , so that I could stand beside you with a warm heart and warm you up when your feeling down and needed companion .
And this is the time where I feel warm for a long time , after all life is not bad with me and keep pouring rain onto me , made me sick , also stronger . 
And yet no matter how strong one is , one bound to weakness . Even super hero need a break what more than us.
First time that the gift has feel like a burden , one that keep dragging me to the bottom of the ocean where the warm sunlight is not reachable.
Yet , the comfort that i feel when with you cannot be deny. Like you said that ou did nothing , but maybe that nothingness is what made you so special at all.
Waiting , a progress that test one patience . Something that can really see once truth , when the time came.
Continue waiting , continue to work for it , is what I can do now .
Not going to back down this time, for first time in life that there is some thing that I really wanted and no compromise this time as well.

No comments: