Thursday, May 23, 2013

Waiting

Once ,this is the word that I hated most , now it had became a part of life . 

All thing worthy that happen in life is worth waiting , no matter how long it require one to wait.

Some many say this is stupid , why wait when there are plenty more outside ?

It's not the same , some thing just can't be replace easily or even being replaced at all.

So rather the correct one , than the wrong one .

The waiting period is always the worst , one that will tear one apart . 

Overcome it .

Not sure about this time , since someone once told me that waiting itself is wrong .

Indeed that waiting for something that could never happen is wrong  .
 
I believe that day , that time frame will come .

So , I will wait this time . And pray , hoped that my simple wish will be granted this time.

No comments: