Monday, July 22, 2013

22 , twenty - two

Today , July 22 .

Another day like the usual , like all the 22 that has happen in the past and same as those 22 that have yet to come .

My birthday , that is not important . Important people that was born in this date ? Go Google yourself .

This?



A song from a singer that I like .

And I promise that I will go your concert if you happen to have your world tour again . Well after I started getting pay check instead of just paying bill.

A lot of thing , happen on this date . A lot more happen on this day .  And more to come the day after .

22 , a number that was unique , not just because of the day I was born , the date that the girl I like was born , many year and month after me .

But as  memories ,  reality and the future that we hold.

I still not seeing the thing that I wanted to see , or not mean for me to see .

Waiting or not , became the greatest question of all.

Parallel world , became a great answer after all.

I lose thing , people , and emotion that was precious to me . I can only look at them at the past , waiting for their return in the future , and look out for them at the present .

A lot of thing , come and go .

One day , we will go .

One time , we belong .

One and one , two and two ,twenty two.

This is the day ,

This is today .

This is July 22 2013.

May the all wish come true , all dream turn to reality .

All the best.



No comments: